Crunchy Green Salad ~ Iranian style
Finely chopped onions, crisp cucumbers and fresh sweet tomatoes, dressed with olive oil and lemon juice with a dash of salt and pepper.
Olives/olive oil prevents the oxidation of cholesterol in the body and thus, helps reduce the risk of having heart attack or stroke.
Shiraz is a famous old city in the south central region of Iran.
- Cucumber - 1
- Tomatoes - 2
- Onion - 1
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Pepper - 1/2 teaspoon
- Olive oil - 2 tablespoons
- Lemon/lime juice - 2 tablespoons
- Chop cucumber, tomatoes and onion (finely chopped).
- Add salt, pepper, olive oil, lemon juice and mix thoroughly.
- Chill mixture in cooler for 1 hour before serving.
Learn about Saffron spice
Spice made from the stigmas of saffron flower may well be the most amazing seasoning on the market.
Saffron adds rich flavour and exotic colour to your foods. High grade saffron stigmas contain potent amounts of nutrients necessary for good vision, healthy skin and a robust sexual appetite.
Click Here to learn more about Saffron plant and spice.